Internal Bake Ovens
Cincinnati Industrial Machinery's Internal Bake Ovens (IBO) are built with state-of-the-art engineering for maximum efficiency, up-time, and ease of maintenance. Our engineers design all of our two-piece metal container equipment to accommodate various can heights and line configurations.
- Adjustable upper supply plenum to adjust for height without shutting the oven down or moving the nozzles manually.
- Six inch oven walls made of 4 lb./cubic foot mineral wool to reduce heat loss.
- Synthetic belt conveyors with tracking device for decreased warm-up time and conveyor wear.
- Dual exhaust fans with variable speed to minimize condensation.
- Stainless steel conveyor slider bed to prevent corrosion or contamination.
- Built to your specs with speeds up to 6,000 cans per minute.
- Gas fired, thermal convection type oven.
- Zone temperature controllers to ensure consistency of temperature throughout the mat.
- Tongue and groove insulated panel assemblies made from aluminized steel to reduce heat loss.