Internal Bake Ovens
Cincinnati Industrial Machinery’s Internal Bake Ovens (IBO) are built with state-of-the-art engineering for maximum efficiency, up-time, and ease of maintenance.
Our engineer’s design all of our two-piece metal container equipment to accommodate various can heights and line configurations.
Internal Bake Ovens (IBO) Specifically Designed for Two-Piece Can Washers
We have been leading the industry with our IBO industrial equipment, many of which are still in use 40 years or more after installation with extremely high up-time performance. We pride ourselves on the quality of our machines and our customers around the world benefit from this high up-time, low maintenance, and more efficiency in their can washers and ovens. Our state-of-the-art IBOs are built for maximum efficiency, up-time, and ease of maintenance. Our team of engineers and project managers works with your needs to accommodate various can heights, line configurations, and curing times. We stand behind the quality of our internal bake ovens and our commitment to total customer satisfaction.
- Adjustable upper supply plenum to adjust for height without shutting the oven down or moving the nozzles manually
- Six-inch oven walls made of 4 lb./cubic foot mineral wool to reduce heat loss
- Synthetic belt conveyors with a tracking device for decreased warm-up time and conveyor wear
- Dual exhaust fans with variable speed to minimize condensation
- Stainless steel conveyor slider bed to prevent corrosion or contamination
- Built to your specs with speeds up to 6,000 cans per minute
- Gas-fired, thermal convection type oven
- Zone temperature controllers to ensure consistency of temperature throughout the mat
- Tongue and groove insulated panel assemblies made from aluminized steel to reduce heat loss